The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Sun, Hongzhe
- Norman and Cecilia Yip Professor in Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Professor, Chair of Chemistry
- Biological inorganic chemistry
- Recognition of metallodrugs by biomolecules
- Structure and function of metal transport and storage proteins
- Medicinal chemistry and inorganic structural biology