The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Irene Ng
- Clinical Professor
- Director, Laboratory of Liver Cancer and Hepatitis Research
- Head, Department of Pathology
- Professor, Chair of Pathology
- Loke Yew Professorship in Pathology
- Liver cancer - molecular genetics and cell signaling: Delineation of important cell signaling pathways
- Liver cancer - molecular genetics and cell signaling: Finding and characterizing new genes
- Mar 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.