The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Hor, Tzi Sum Andy
- Director, Knowledge Exchange Office
- Vice-President and Pro-Vice-Chancellor
- Professor, Chair of Metalic Chemistry and Materials
- inorganic synthesis; coordination polymers; organometallic catalysis; metallic materials
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.
- Sep 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).