The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Ali, Jason Richard
- Associate Professor
- Meso-Cenozoic tectonic evolution of E-SE Asia, W-SW Pacific
- Emeishan large igneous province, SW China
- Science and Society in England 1660-1750
- Orientation of historically important churches, city complexes, temples etc
- Palaeomagnetic “quick fixes” to knotty geological problems/phenomena
- Earth-ocean-climate system at the Palaeozoic-Mesozoic boundary
- Early Cenozoic time-scale
- Jun 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Mar 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.