The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Sun, Mei
- Associate Professor
- Conservation biology
- Evolution of invasive weeds
- Medicinal and food plants
- Crop genetic resources and molecular evolution
- Apr 2017: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.